
|
changed
Monday, August 22, 2011 @ 7:44:00 PM | 0 Comment [s]
لسَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُl lets change into someone better. hi how are you guys doin' I hope you doin' fine. I wanna grow up and study overseas, I wanna change into a better person insyaAllah, I know that i became like this because of that education fair as i've told you in my last entry. I'm determined to focus on my study and forget about all that teenage puppy love, oh its not worth it. im surfing and google-ing the net about my studies and course and Alhamdulillah im HAPPY about it. lets just shh because I know many people think that im not capable to do that, well I did not blame that person because I know, ITS MY CHARACTER AND PERSONALITY is the one to be blamed. but blah who cares as long as I believed in myself and everything I do. I hope that this is not only a sweet words but i'll determined to make it become true insyaAllah. Im trying harder ! lets just shh! |
Profile
mind to follow and read ![]() ![]() Tagboard
Round of applause
Background : Faqihah #Don't remove this #Don't ripping |