You are beautiful
Welcome to my blog.You want to Follow or go back Home.
forever young.
Sunday, February 26, 2012 @ 2:48:00 PM | 0 Comment [s]

Photobucket

It has been a very looooooong time since i last blog. if i'm not mistaken, my last entry was on january second. 
the reason I stop blogging was I thought that it'll make careless. but, na ah it's not! my friend told me that we should blog again. so, HAZ i take your not-so-good advice k? LOOOOOL!

about my 2012 session in school, it was so damn TIRING. I went to school at 5:45am and went back at 5:45pm, isn't that was just GREAT! huh == but what to do, i liked it though because i can finished all my homeworks early (: and at home can just revision-ing and went for tution or something like that. 

so, because of I haven't blog for sooooooo soooo soooooo long i got a lot, I MEAN A LOOOOT, LOTSAAAA stories to tell. oh, where should I start? will be blog again in a minute (: jip jip!


Older Post | Newer Post
Profile


Assalamualaikum,Hello There. Welcome to my blog. Be nice here and leave your comment on my tagboard.
mind to follow and read





Entry Profile Stuff Links



Tagboard






Round of applause

Template by : Nur | Izzati
Background : Faqihah
#Don't remove this
#Don't ripping