
|
2013 seems so fast. new experience.
Thursday, January 24, 2013 @ 8:56:00 PM | 0 Comment [s]
Friends forever? i believe in forever ❤
Assalamualaikum. It has been so long since the last time i wrote. I enjoy free writing, it just simply makes me feel better in every way. That's why i write again in this not-so-called blog. I haven't got much time to edit a new layout so yeah. Before i forgot, HAPPY NEW YEAR! ( it's kinda too late ==')
There's so many things to do right now, even I have to make a big decisions in just short time. But i believe in myself, no matter what. oh crap, what am I talking about. So, since it is my blog, it is up to me to write as many ridiculous entry as possible.
Recently, I met my friends. well not all of them but still, I am so happy! And also, I took driving class at Pusat Memandu Jesselton or PMJ for short at Tobobon. I think it's quite fun! hahahaha. The first thing to do is attend a talk for 5 hours, well actually our talk on that day didn't really reach up to 5 hours because of robbery at the night before. There are so many police crowding there, not to be forgotten the people, the tutors and last but not least the DOGS! HAHA. I made up a lot of friends exactly same as my age and BEYOOOOOOND my age. hahaha
okay okay, lets just keep it simple and nice, i dont wanna babbling too much. Next, a computer test or UJIAN UNDANG UNDANG BERKOMPUTER or ujian Bahagian 1. It's not that hard yknow, expecially for a 18 years old. I manage to get 49 marks out 50. I was grateful but at the same time, I actually wanna beat my sister's marks. she got 49/50 also. But as long as i passed right? okay it's doesn't matter. I took the test along with syamih and ku. it's so funny i tell you! funny!
Next, emmmm * thinking. oh yeah, Bengkel. I didn't enjoy it that much because yeah it's boring and i took it on sunday. boring boring boring.
THIS IS THE MOST EXCITING PART!....
I was called by my tutor for 8 hours Internships along with asraf my so-called-friend.
I arrive there at almost 9:15 well, my house isn't that far from PMJ. then i wait wait wait. i burnt burnt burnt. I should've wear sunblock! It's not that many people waiting to be trained there, i seriously laughed when i saw they driving. it's so funny! hahaha look at me, i even laugh at that eventhough me myself don't know a thing about driving. then all of sudden the tutor called me and ask me to drive right away! omg i don't know how. but it is an amazing experience. now i can drive, well sort of. hahhaha
Tomorrow, i got a training lesson again so wish me luck. xx
|
Profile
mind to follow and read ![]() ![]() Tagboard
Round of applause
Background : Faqihah #Don't remove this #Don't ripping |