You are beautiful
Welcome to my blog.You want to Follow or go back Home.
Growing up
Friday, February 1, 2013 @ 10:41:00 PM | 0 Comment [s]

Photobucket






Assalamualaikum. Here I am again thinking what to blog.. Recently, I really felt that I am finally growing up. To be honest, before this i don't really think about growing up because I am frightened by grown up shadows. Before this,  I think that i'll always be 17, still schooling, still be a child, unwilling to go from my parents shadow, i think that i'll always be with them. but now i realize that, I'll have to deal with my matters by myself. 


Well actually, it is one of my 2013 resolutions, to be an independent girl. Know what, somehow I feel that I'm almost there because now i feel that my mom let me free doing whatever I want. Isn't it is a part of growing up? But actually I have a lot of fear and I am still young. All I have to do is be my self & note this, it actually works " Do something that scares you everyday " if you don't believe it then try it. It builds confident in yourself without your notice. 


Well this isn't something that I want to brag about but i am so proud of myself ( really!) who knows that I could drive, right? and now I received my L licence and know how to drive. I'm really sure that when you believe in yourself and do not worry to much, you'll achieve what your dream is. note this " If your dream doesn't scares you that it is not big enough "

Plus, a smile is a good way to introduce yourself!


Please pray for me. 



p/s: I must sleep early, esok ada karnival Jom masuk U (:


Older Post | Newer Post
Profile


Assalamualaikum,Hello There. Welcome to my blog. Be nice here and leave your comment on my tagboard.
mind to follow and read





Entry Profile Stuff Links



Tagboard






Round of applause

Template by : Nur | Izzati
Background : Faqihah
#Don't remove this
#Don't ripping